Up to 1,000 followers will likely be allowed to attend 10 totally different English Football League video games this weekend as a part of the federal government’s crowd pilots.
The information comes as discussions between the EFL and the federal government a couple of return for extra supporters from 1 October proceed.
No followers have attended an EFL fixture since March due to the coronavirus.
Three Championship video games, 4 League One matches and three in League Two have been chosen for this weekend.
The following video games, all going down on Saturday, have been chosen (all kick-off occasions 15:00 BST except acknowledged):
- Luton Town v Derby County
- Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth
- Norwich City v Preston North End
- Blackpool v Swindon Town
- Charlton Athletic v Doncaster Rovers
- Hull City v Crewe Alexandra
- Shrewsbury Town v Northampton Town
- Carlisle United v Southend United (13:00 BST)
- Forest Green Rovers v Bradford City
- Morecambe v Cambridge United
More to comply with.